Welcome to Pristine Aircon Cleaning. By using the website and its related services, you agree to be bound by these terms (“Conditions of Trade”). We may make changes to the Site and Conditions of Trade. It is your responsibility to review the Conditions of Trade for updates and changes.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR CLEANING OF AIR CONDITIONERS
Pristine cannot be held responsible for any pre-existing condition that is not apparent upon visual inspection. These conditions may include but are not limited to:
– Faulty remote controls, exhausted batteries and/or corrosion
– Faulty printed circuit boards in the evaporator/condenser
– Worn airflow louver motors or brittle louvers /filters due to age and/or poor maintenance
– Faulty or deteriorated pipe insulation or lagging
– Faulty or damaged electrical cabling or circuit isolating switches
– Condensate pump failure or leaking where fitted post cleaning
– Any damage caused to furniture (including wall-mounted televisions below the air conditioner) when assisting in removal to enable access to work site
– Poorly mounted or unprofessional fixing of evaporators to walls or ceilings. Pristine is not liable for any system damage due to incorrect wall or ceiling fixing of HVAC equipment.
The customer should understand that there is a risk providing any maintenance to aged (10+ years old) equipment and accepts that any failures due to aged components indemnifies Pristine from liability
OUTDOOR CONDENSER CLEANING
Pristine will only provide outdoor condenser coil flushing where the condenser is ground level.
12 MONTH MOULD FREE GUARANTEE
Pristine guarantees the indoor evaporator coils to be mould free for a minimum period of 12 months after receiving the Premium Clean from the Date of Service. Customers must retain their tax invoice as proof of purchase to honour any warranty claim.
For warranty claims: if you notice mould on the indoor evaporator coils, please call 0432 671 134
Warranty holder must show their Pristine Aircon Cleaning tax invoice as proof of purchase when making a warranty claim
This warranty will be voided if the warranted equipment is serviced or cleaned by any contractor other than Pristine Aircon Cleaning within the warranty period.
Normal contamination and dirt build up on other parts of the air conditioner are excluded. No other warranty is expressed or implied. No one is authorised to assume for the Company any other liability in connection with this product.
Warranty exemptions – 12 month mould free warranty does not apply to air conditioners in kitchens, beauty salons, hairdressers, massage therapy rooms, manufacturing plants, food production areas or bakeries.
Whilst Pristine Aircon Cleaning treatment and products do have deodorising effects, we do not guarantee against odours reoccurring.
Over many years, the common source of odours has been proven to come from:
Surcharges can be applied for:
Pristine Aircon Cleaning reserves the right to charge customers a cancellation fee (minimum of $50) if adequate notice is not given for the cancellation of the booked job. Adequate notice is at least 6 hours prior to appointment time.
If payment is made by credit card, the payment/s incurs a 2% merchant fee.
Payment is to be made in full on the day once job is completed.
On request, you may have up to 2 week’s payment extension.
If payment is not made in full by the extension date, a $40 late fee will apply.